Information We Collect
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: 1) IP addresses; 2) domain servers; 3) types of computers accessing the Site; and 4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests.
Our Site provides a range of free services for you to use in connection with marketing campaigns (collectively, the “Marketing Tools”). In order for us to be able to contact you about your use of the Site and Marketing Tools, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: 1) Contact Data (such as your name, company name, contact information, telephone number, email address, and login name); & 2) Transaction Data (for example, the name of the person who referred you to us, the names and contact information for people you refer to us, data about specific marketing campaigns and results, consumer contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers, and related marketing materials). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our blogs, chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
How your Personal Information is Used
We use Personal Information in the following ways: 1) to enable you to use our Site and Marketing Tools; 2) to contact you about our Site, Marketing Tools, and other related products and services in which we think you may be interested; 3) to update our network, members, community about any malicious or fraudulent activities related to the account; and 4) to customize and tailor your experience on our Site.
We do not sell, license, transfer, and/or share the information we collect from you. We use the Transaction Data we collect to enable users to conduct marketing campaigns, test and analyze results, create campaign-related marketing materials, and to calculate commissions. We also collect and analyze non-personally identifiable Transaction Data and the associated IP address to help us improve our Site and Marketing Tools.
Additionally, the registered member that referred you to our Site is able to view your email address. Registered members can also display the name and telephone number for the person who referred them to our Site, as well as the following information about members of their team (i.e. referrals who become registered users of our Site): name, telephone number, login name, and email address.
We reserve the right to share personal information if we believe it will protect the network, members, and community from malicious or fraudulent activities.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you will not be able to access and use our Site, Marketing Tools, or some of the services it provides.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We may also (and you authorize us to) disclose your Personal Information to: a) comply with a court order or other legal process or inquiry; b) protect our rights or property; or c) enforce our Terms and Conditions. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit your Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
To confirm that your Contact Data are correct and up-to-date, you may review and update it by submitting a support ticket to email@example.com
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make blogs, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
This Site is directed at teenagers and adults and not to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through our website.
Similarly, because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16, we do not condition the participation of a child under 16 in activities on providing personally identifiable information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of information we’ve collected from you. Your Personal Information is transmitted to and stored on servers that we have taken steps to protect from unauthorized access or intrusion. We do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
This site is owned and operated by SuccessMindset Team.
SuccessMindset End User Licensing Agreement
User Communications: You expressly indicate your consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Notices”) that we provide in connection with your User Account and your use of the Services. Notices may include, without limitation, e-mail, in-app messages and in-website chat communications. In addition, Notices may include emails with promotional, marketing, and advertising information and recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions on any email.
However we may still send you administrative and transactional Notices, such as, but not limited to, information about your User Account, confirmation of your registration for Online Courses, information related with, information about your progress or other services that may be necessary to provide you with Online Course services.
Use of Third-Party Services: SuccessMindset uses Third-Party Analytics Services (“Third Party Analytics”) to help understand your usage of the services. In particular, SuccessMindset provides a limited amount of your information (such as your email address and sign-up date) to Third Party Analytics and utilizes Third Party Analytics to collect data for analytics purposes when you visit our website or use our product. Third Party Analytics analyzes your use of our website and/or product and tracks our relationship so that SuccessMindset can improve our service to you. We may also use Third Party Analytics as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages within our product(s).
By registering, you agree that:
• you are registered for the course only once and will not share your login information with any other person regardless of affiliation
• If you are caught sharing logins your account will be permanently terminated without notice and without possibility of refund
In addition, you may not post, upload, or transmit to, or otherwise make available through the Site, any content, communications, or other information (collectively, “Unauthorized Content”):
• that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others;
• that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including our staff or other Users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device;
• that interferes with a User’s business or services;
that takes any action that may undermine online reviews or feedback;
• that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
• that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• that consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Site (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
• that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
• that violates the rights of other Users of the Site; or
• that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Services, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. In addition, elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other federal and state intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way in whole or in part without the express written consent of SuccessMindset.
User Content: The Online Courses may provide you with the ability to upload forum posts, chat with other Users, User discussions, profile pages, and other content and media for social interaction, or certain information and materials for use with the Site or Online Courses, e.g., questions, hypotheticals, examples, etc. (collectively, “User Content”). SuccessMindset does not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the Site or Online Courses. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to SuccessMindset below, User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content. You hereby assign to SuccessMindset, your entire right, title and interest (including, without limitation, all patent rights, design rights, copyrights and trade secrets) in any feedback, test results, or modifications or improvements to SuccessMindset’ Content or Services which you may propose or make or which User and SuccessMindset may jointly make.
With respect to any User Content you submit to SuccessMindset (including for inclusion on the Site or Online Courses) or that is otherwise made available to SuccessMindset, you hereby grant SuccessMindset an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and nonexclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Site or in the Online Courses or otherwise exploit the User Content, with the right to sublicense such rights (to multiple tiers), for any purpose (including for any commercial purpose); except that, with regard to User Content comprised of a subtitle, caption or translation of Content, you agree that the license granted to SuccessMindset above shall be exclusive.SuccessMindset reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
To the extent that you provide any User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary rights, licenses and/or clearances to provide such User Content and permit SuccessMindset to use such User Content as provided above, (b) such User Content is accurate and reasonably complete, (c) as between you and SuccessMindset, you shall be responsible for the payment of any third party fees related to the provision and use of such User Content, and (d) such User Content does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party rights or constitute a fraudulent statement or misrepresentation or unfair business practices. With respect to any submissions of User Content, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
THE ONLINE COURSES and PROGRAMS (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION (A) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, (B) ARISING FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE IN THE INDUSTRY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE ENTIRE RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE COURSES AND CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SITE, CONTENT, OR THE ONLINE COURSES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES, (B) THE SITE OR THE ONLINE COURSES WILL NOT EXPERIENCE OUTAGES OR OTHERWISE BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE ONLINE COURSES, SUCH AS CHAT ROOM SERVICES, WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, ERROR- FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) DEFECTS IN OR ON THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH AND DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY OR LOST DATA, SUSTAINED FROM USE OF THE ONLINE COURSES AND CONTENT.
No Class Actions: You agree that you will only be permitted to bring claims against SuccessMindset on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both you and we agree otherwise, the dispute resolution decider (e.g. judge or arbitrator) of any such claim may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. In addition, such dispute resolution decider may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Users.
Linking to Other Sites: The Site may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale.
Successmindset does not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, (b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Linked Sites, and (c) we will not be liable for any transactions conducted by you with third parties through the Linked Sites or for any liability arising from the representations or information provided on such Linked Sites. We may remove any Linked Sites from the Site at any time for any reason or for no reason.
You agree that any deactivation or termination of your access to the Site or Online Courses may be effected without prior notice to you and that SuccessMindset shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or the Online Courses. You also acknowledge that SuccessMindset may retain and store your information on SuccessMindset’ systems notwithstanding any termination of your account or the Online Courses.
Dispute Procedure and Claims of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide SuccessMindset’ Copyright Agent with the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the product, copyright or other intellectual property interest;
• a description of the product, work or other intellectual property that you claim has been misrepresented or infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is misrepresenting or infringing your product, work or other intellectual property is located on the Online Courses;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the product, work, copyright or intellectual property, or its agent, or applicable law; and
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the product, work, copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
SuccessMindset’ Copyright Agent for notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thessaloniki, 55135 Greece.
* INCOME DISCLOSURE: Some members of our website may choose to become affiliates partners to promote and earn income with our system. Our website is brand-new and as a result we do not yet have enough data to produce an average earnings disclosure for our affiliates partners. Some affiliates may earn no commissions, some may earn small commissions, and some may earn large commissions. The one thing we know for sure is that the results will vary. If you choose to join the SuccessMindset as an affiliate partner, we cannot guarantee your results in any way. However, we can provide you with quality training to help you learn online marketing and business development strategies and tools. What you choose to do with that information is up to you. There are no guarantees regarding the income from the SUCCESSMINDSET opportunity. The success or failure of each Affiliate Partner, like in any other business, depends upon each Affiliates’ skillset and personal effort. Earning levels for Independent Affiliates Partner are examples and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Affiliates Partners business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity, and demographic factors. This website requires you to also be at least 18 years or older to promote our products and our system.